Checking Accounts |
Savings, CD's and IRA Accounts |
Online Banking |
Bill Pay |
Introducing Bill Pay from Citizens Bank and Trust.
With Bill Pay, you'll have access to these great features:
- Pay from multiple checking accounts. Choose which checking account
to pay your bills from.
- Make recurring payments. Eliminate the hassle of paying your
monthly bills by setting up recurring payments-
a great option for
payments that don't change from month to month - such as your car
payment or mortgage.
- See it all at a glance! The Payment Center lets you make payments
and view pending payments and recent payments
on the same screen.
Contact us for assistance.
Bank and Trust Bill Pay
Customer Service: Please call your
Big Timber: 406-932-5311
Pay your bills
online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Enrollment and access through Bank On Line.
- Pay your bills today, next week or while on vacation.
- Cash flow control.
- Ability to accept electronic bills.
- Send payments not only to a company but a person.
- Save time and postage.
- If you have any problems during the enrollment process please
contact your local branch during regular business hours.
- Step 1: Log into Bank On Line and select the account you pay bills
- Step 2: On the summary screen, click the Bill Pay button.
- Step 3: You will be brought to the Bill Pay main screen to set up